Saturday 25 April 2020

The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians-part 2


Index
True Repentance (7:9-11)
Giving Par Excellence (8:1-7)
Becoming A Cheerful Giver (9:6-15)
Weapons Mighty In God (10:3-5)
A Different Jesus, Spirit And Gospel (11:4)
Paul’s Thorn In The Flesh (12:7-10)
Examine Yourselves (13:5)

A few verses per Chapter  7 to 13

2Co 7:1  Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 

2Co 9:6  But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

2Co 9:8  And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 


2Co 10:17  But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. 

2Co 10:18  For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth. 

2Co 12:5  Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 

2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
2Co 12:10  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2Co 13:4  For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.

2Co 13:5  Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 


2Co 13:11  Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. 

2Co 13:12  Greet one another with an holy kiss.