Sunday 19 February 2017

Commandments

Did it ever occur to you? To wonder how many commandments are there in the bible.
After hearing a speech from a Grate Man of God, who told that there are twice as much commandments in the New Testament than in the Old Testament?  I was completely alerted.  and for me it was more than a choice  to know them.


So I have listed them below, kindly follow the link:-
                                                                                  
        Old Testament                New Testament

For many it could be a learning, new piece of  knowledge.


Reading it might? Bring someone to confession.  Someone to decide to rededicate their life to God.
Or even bring someone to see an entirely different aspect of Christian Discipline which is expected from his Disciple.


I am no preacher, but I do see it necessary, to give out as much of the Word in these days. before the days of Trial and confusion comes haunting our way.  
I am the least of the learners among you, so let us read this together
      
If you are wondering who was the Man of God I was talking  about, it is: David Pawson
Topic: believers in Hell.


 This is available in YouTube