Friday 18 January 2008

What ever I am I am ;only by the Grace of my father in heaven.


He molded me in my mother womb,
He gives me comfort and peace when I looked upon his face
I felt strength in his arms,
I was thought by sprit by his grace.
I rested in his unchangeable assurance
Through him I was made worthy to be in his holy place
He has given me fellowship, and heavenly right to call him My father
He goes before me , shine the light on my path from above,
He covers my head with his wings , that no evil my fall on me ,
He makes me walk on soft tender clouds that I may not feel the storms bellow, He hold me in his arms like a mother , when I cry
How can one define thee OH lord , you are the light , who reaches out to those in the dark.
You saved those who persecuted you. You testify for those who have abandon you .
You open the havens for those who call up on you, You send for you sprit to be life, for our twisted hearts
Your love is un describable, you Oh lord you are indefinable
"May the name of our lord be praised all days of time , and may all the glory be your for ever .Amen Amen and Amen ....

No comments: